Sunday, October 12, 2008

Obama: 57 States?



In the last 15 months, we travelled to every corner of the United States. I've now been to fifty... seven states? I think one left to go.
I have to say I got surprised at first. I mean... Obama? That's most expected from Bush, because as far as I know, Obama is not as ignorant as Bush. Will a series of Obamisms start just like Bushisms? I guess not. Obama is less likely to make linguistic or factual errors. He's human, so he's expected some mistakes. But 57 states? After all, it could be some sort of misunderstanding, or may be he was joking. A slip of tongue may be? It's funny anyway and needs to be shared. As for the fact that it's an old vid, I just found it yesterday and I think it's worth watching and sharing ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment